|The assets of the collection
||The main collection consists of:
1. Official publications on regulatory legislation and the law:
- official sources of document publications of the top state authorities of the Russian Federation ;
- documents and publications of the UN, specialized UN agencies, the Council of Europe, the European Court of Human Rights (the collection receives official UN documents obtained by the RSL as the official depository library of theUnited Nations);
- universal and topical collections of documents of central government agencies of the Russian Federation;
- official and scientific commentaries on legislation documents;
- intergovernmental documents with the participation of the Russian Federation.
2. Official regulatory, industrial and practical publications:
- domestic standardization documents (chronological coverage — from 1925 to the present);
- domestic descriptions of inventions for copyright certificates and patents (from 1924 to the present. .)
- industrial catalogues on domestic equipment and products (from 1950 to 2004);
- statistical directories of Rosstat.
To ensure a comprehensive service to users, the collection accepted publications relating to the triad of unique monuments of national legislation and law. This are «Complete collection of laws of the Russian Empire», «Laws of the Russian Empire,» «Collected laws and orders of the government.» There is also a collection of statutes, agencies, public and political organizations of Russia and the USSR (1857-1991)
In addition to the main collection, an auxiliary one has been created, which includes additional copies of the most asked for publications, legal information materials and documents of a preliminary nature, reprints of regulatory documents, methodological publications, business cards, dictionaries and encyclopedias for general purposes.
In addition, the official publications which are not included in this collection, can be found in:
- Central main collection;
- Central Reference and Bibliographical Ñollection